Terms and Conditions
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Once registration has been processed, no refunds will be given.
- If you need to cancel the class, you will be entitled to full credits for up to 60 days from the original class date. However, fees will be deducted if the cancellation is requested within 1 to 2 days before the class (please see the Rescheduling Policy below) and cancellation will not be honored on the day of the class.
- Life Saver Training, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any classes without the possibility of refunds if the cancellation is due to a natural disaster, extreme weather conditions, MTA suspension, building shut downs, or other causes that are not caused by Life Saver Training, Inc. rendering us unable to conduct the class. If such situations do occur, you will be allowed to reschedule without penalty or hold credit without expirations.
- Life Saver Training, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any classes if classes fall below a minimum of 3 students. If such situations do occur, you will be notified at least 12 hours in advance and will be given a choice to reschedule without penalty or receive a full refund.
- To reschedule: In order to reschedule, you must contact us at 631-780-4396. We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have proof that you have attempted to contact us. If you are unable to reach a customer service representative during those hours, please leave us a voice message or email us at email@example.com. We are closed for Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Rescheduling requests made on those 5 holidays will not be counted until the next business day. You may only reschedule once for each course you registered for. The rescheduled class must take place within 60 days of the original class date.
- 2 (48 Hrs) days in advance or more notice: If you contact us within 2 days or more before the day of your class (excluding holidays listed above), then no fee will incur.
- 1-2 days before the day of the course: If you contact us within 1 to 2 days before(less than 48 Hours) the day of your class (excluding holidays listed above), a $25 fee will apply for all classes.
- On the day rescheduling: You are not allowed to reschedule on the day of the class. If you request to reschedule on the day of the class, you will be considered as a NO SHOW student. Please see the NO SHOW policy below.
- Rescheduled more than once: We do not allow rescheduling more than once. We will not issue refund, grant credit, nor reschedule you to another class if you are not able to make it to the rescheduled class unless there are extreme weather conditions rendering you unable to come to class. In cases of extreme weather conditions resulting in MTA or DOE suspensions, we will reschedule you without fee or penalty to another class.
- You must come to class on time. We recommend you to arrive to class 15 minutes prior to the start of the class. If you are more than 15 minutes late to class, you will not be accepted into the class. If you are within 15 to 45 minutes late to the start of the class, you will be eligible to reschedule according to the above “1-2 days before the day of the course” policy. We grant this leniency only to students who make the attempt to come to class but are too late to attend. Students who claim to be late but are unable to come to the actual location within the 15 to 45 minutes timeframe will not be granted this privilege. Please see the above rescheduling policy for more rescheduling details. If you are late for an already rescheduled class, you will be considered as a NO SHOW student (please see below for the NO SHOW policy).
NO SHOW POLICY:
- You will be considered as a NO SHOW student if you do not show up to class and do not notify us at least one day (24hrs) before the start of the class. We will not issue any refund, grant credit, nor allow you to reschedule to another class if you are a NO SHOW student.
EMAIL & TEXTING LIST:
- You will be added to Life Saver Training’s email and text blast. This means you will receive emails and/or texts in the future from us. You may unsubscribe to these messages at any time by contacting us or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the messages you receive.
REPLACEMENT CARD/MISPRINTED CARD:
- If you have taken a class with us but need to replace your certification, you may contact us at 631-780-4396 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. Our price for a BLS or Heartsaver replacement card is $11 each. However, we will not be held responsible if your card is lost in the mail if the envelope is provided by you.
- Ecards- If you don’t claim your ecard within 7 days of the class, we will charge a $11 fee to resend an ecard via email
- You are responsible for the correct spelling of your own name when you register for a course. If you misspelled your name, you will have to pay the replacement card fee in order to obtain another card.
- NO REFUND (whether partial or whole) will be issued after registration has been done.
- Please contact AHA (1-888-242-8883 or email@example.com) for any technical issues.
- Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED under any circumstances.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express are accepted. Due to the nature of our business, we can not accept cash, check, or money orders at our classroom locations.
CREDIT CARD CHARGE BACK/DISPUTE:
- If a charge is placed in dispute by you (or the cardholder if it is not your credit card) because you (or the cardholder) do not recognize/recall this charge, you will be responsible for a processing fee of $25.00 in addition to the original charges.
- Your privacy is very important to us. Any information we gathered from you will only be used within Life Saver Training. We do not store any credit card and payment information. The only information stored will be your name, mailing/ billing addresses, phone number, and email. Your information will never be sold to outside vendors. Only our partners (e.g. stripe.com, mail carriers, the AHA) have access to your information in order to complete your transaction.
- Life Saver Training, Inc. is not responsible for any injuries during the duration of the course, including the skills practice. If any part of the course will interfere and/or affect a medical condition that you have, you will alert the instructor to avoid possible injury. Instructors are not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind sustained by any person before, during and/or after the class, including injury, loss or damage which might be caused by the negligence of Life Saver Training, Inc. and/or instructors that Life Saver Training, Inc. supplies either as an employee and/or a sub-contractor.
- The information provided on Life Saver Training, Inc. website is presented ‘as is’ and we are not held responsible for any mistakes or misprints. This includes any incorrect pricing or product descriptions. Life Saver Training, Inc. expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, or any kind with respect to the website and its use. You agree that Life Saver Training, Inc. its officers, employees, and representatives will not be held liable for damages arising from the use of this content and its information.